"OH GOD," HE SAID, TALKING TO A TREE. WALID RAAD
- First artist’s book of Walid Raad
- 29 photographs of bombing during the Lebanon war, taken between April 10, 2002 and August 8, 2006. The date and place of the bombing are shown each time in tiny letters in the lower right part of the page. The height of the letters corresponds to the size of a standing man, thus giving the scale of the explosion.On a separate sheet, an English text of Walid Raad, “A Throat Clearing Preamble”, is inserted inthe pages of the book.
- 287 x 210 mm landscape format, 72 pages, square stitched back, 29 color illustrations.
- softcover, hot stamping of the title in gray.
- Separate folded sheet inserted of 279 x 409 mm.
- 400 copies numbered in inking pad from 001 to 400.
- Release date: 3rd Quarter 2010
- Last copies!
- Price: 95 €
Click to view high definition images.